background

Friday, November 12, 2010

Kristen

Im not gonna lie, I kinda went into this shoot feeling
alittle anxious...I had never met Kristen and her
4 kids before, I had never shot at this location, and
well it was Veterans Day and this place was packed!
But after clearing my head and my emotions, I asked
God, please guide me Lord!
Which I totally believed he did...the shoot was amazing...
so fun and relaxing, they were willing to do
whatever i asked and the girls, well i think the girls
had modeled before.  They were such hams!!


                                                          Thanks guys for a fun night


















                                                                      one of my favs!



                                                      4 great kids and 1 super MOM

1 comment:

  1. wow Mary! HE delivered didn't he? Don't get me wrong you showed up too. what a great set!

    ReplyDelete