background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Erica + 1

It was funny how this shoot started out!
Erica and I agreed to meet at downtown 
Chandler...I had never met Erica before,
had no clue what she looked it, and didnt
have her phone number!!! hahaha.  So this
was seriously a blind date!  The last email
that i wrote her, i told her to look for the 
girl w/ bright red hair...and im sooo glad i
told her that!  Bc as i arrived to meet her,
the entire downtown area was celebrating, 
The Day of the Dead!  The first thought that
popped into my head, was WOW, how
am i gonna find this girl! I was hoping and
looking for a pregnant lady to stand out in a 
crowd of hundreds~!  Well at last, we met!
and I loved how this shoot turned out!  so
fun, so casual...I just tried to capture that in 
this shoot...thx guys

































and one of my favorites.....








1 comment:

  1. mary, i love the posing in #5. and my fav is the one of mama n belly in the foreground and daddy and big brother in the distance. sweet.

    ReplyDelete