background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Capsels

I love being apart of special moments....or should
i say miracles :)  Jess contacted me a couple
of months ago, wanting to do pictures for
their adoption folder...hopeful to someday
call a child their own... I was touched.
People looking to adopt, are sooo LOVING,
and selfless...they are looking to care for that
one child, who is not so fortunate to
have a loving family, or from certain
circumstances no longer has a "family."
I SOOO admire these people.  They are willing
to LOVE uncontiditional, w.o expectations,
and with open arms!
Well then, to my surprise....Jess contacted me later
to tell me she was PREGNANT!!  and wanted to
do maternity pics!
it was such an amazing surprise and i was SOO
excited for them!  And come April...they'll
be cuddling their first baby girl!!
Congrats Jess and Aaron!
u 2 will make amazing parents!!






















1 comment: